COVID Reopening Guidance
The SS LANE VICTORY has reopened and we couldn’t be more excited! We are committed to the safety of our patrons, staff, and steadfast volunteers. We remain fully supportive of the community efforts to limit the spread of COVID-19 and have implemented serious operational instructions to our crew. The safety of guests and crew is our utmost priority. We are following the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health Guidelines and have implemented the following measures for your safety:
- All Visitors and Crew must wear masks in indoor areas of the ship. There are no exceptions or exemptions. Masks are available free of charge at the ticketc booth. Visitors who cannot or will not wear masks are free to explore the exterior areas of the ship.
- Limited capacity physical distanced tours. We reserve the right to close areas that may be difficult to physically distance.
- For Guided Tour Experiences (available during indoor museums openings only), guides will provide you a memorable experience but will also ensure continued physical distance.
- We have increased our disinfecting routine throughout the day.
- Deployed hand sanitizer and/or hand washing stations through the venue.
- Mandatory no-access for Guests or Crew that have experienced flu-like symptoms in the prior 72 hours.
- If you are in a high-risk group, we encourage you to remain safe at home.
- All individuals entering the property and/or vessel knowingly visit at their own-risk and agree to not visit the premises if any flu-like symptoms have been exhibited in the 72-hour period prior to arrival. Failure to adhere to these guidelines may result in removal from the property.
We will continue to post updates to our website and social media channels. Communication channels will remain open, please reach out if you have any questions. Thanks for your continued support! During these challenging times, your contributions and support will go a long way to soften the financial impact to the SS LANE VICTORY. Please consider donating any amount you feel comfortable with. You can donate online at our PayPal Donation Center or by mailing your contribution to USMMVWWII, P.O. Box 629, San Pedro, CA 90733-0629.